The application deadline is 20 December 2023.
You can apply Online using the form below or you can apply by email. To apply by email, see the instructions below the Online application form.
Application fee must be paid via a bank transfer (banking commissions to be paid by the candidate) to the following bank account by 20 December 2023.
IBAN: BE27 0018 5876 0173
Account holder: Triomphe de l’Art, asbl
If your prefer apply par e-mail, please note that all the documents should be send by email to: email@example.com.
- Download the application form, fill it in, sign and send us back the scan by email.
- Attach to your email:
- One or more official documents (originals or certified copies) establishing the candidate’s nationality and date of birth
- A short CV in English, French or Dutch (that can be published) including details of education, names of teachers, principal concerts, recitals, and awards
- Candidate must send to the competition one photo of good quality (minimum 300 dpi) for reproduction in the official brochure of the competition. It should be taken not earlier than 6 months before the application. He/she must also send another color passport photo in format 3×4
- Copies of diplomas of winners, publications in the press, concert reviews, etc… if applicable.
- Proof of payment for the application fee (screenshot from the Internet Bank is accepted)